Wednesday 15 July 2015

My 20th Birthday

Since turning 20 last Sunday (the 12th) I am waving goodbye to my teenage years and been reflecting on life. I really now feel like an adult, these past couple of months have been a whirl-wind of life changing experiences; moving out with my boyfriend Kurt, getting a serious job, buying a puppy the list goes on...

I feel like I won't be able to get away with certain things any more like you could when you was 16 or 18.. because your still your mums 'baby'.. So no more can I pop round to mums, leave it in a state and get away with it, or leave a dirty cup on the side for somebody else to wash up. (not that I would do that anyway..maybe) It is crazy to think next year I will be 21.. definitely time to get saving for Vegas! 

So I broke up from work on Thursday 9th and I had till the 14th off so a good few days to enjoy my birthday and chill, not that I got to do much chilling out- It was such a hectic weekend. On the Friday I woke up to a favourite on Twitter from one of my favourite youtubers Vivianna! Then me and Kurt went shopping (and spent far too much) and out for a meal. Saturday we had a huge BBQ and all my friends/family came, which was lovely and it was so warm too! I then went out with a few of the girls for drinks in our local town after. Sunday on my actual birthday (slightly hungover) me and Kurt went to London and did even more shopping, we also went to The National Portrait Gallery which was holding an Audrey Hepburn expedition which I will go into more detail on another post. We then had our first ever Shake Shack, mmmm!!! It is similar to Five Guys burger house or a posh version of McDonalds, but either way the burgers and cheese fries were so yummy and a perfect lunch after walking around London for hours. I also got spoiled for my birthday by not only Kurt but my friends and family too. And I am so so grateful - they never ever fail to amaze me, and I always love everything I get they all know me and my style so well. I will insert pictures below of some of the presents. Then my birthday was sadly over but I still had another day off. Me and Kurt attended his friends Josh & Sophies Wedding, which was at Dodford Manor, even though we accidentally turned up 4 hours early and gate-crashed the ceremony (lol), it was an absolutely beautiful, I love everything about weddings, it makes me want to career change and become a wedding planner, It is so lovely to see other peoples happiness. Here are some pictures below of my birthday weekend, so expect lots of hauls and first impressions posts coming up in the next few weeks! A huge thank you to everybody that wished me a happy birthday, I had a fabulous few days and here's to another year! 

























Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment