Sunday 26 July 2015

My Holy Grail Foundation | Dream Nude Airfoam - Maybelline




Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation -  Maybelline

I have seen this foundation circulating the blogging world previously years ago and have been wanting to try it for too long now, but never ever found it anywhere! Until a few weeks ago I was having a browse in B&M (similar shop to home bargains, or an upgrade from Poundworld!) I saw the odd few bottles, they are unfortunately in a different language and slight different packaging so the colours aren't exactly what you would find from the Maybelline website or at a normal Maybelline make up stand. But B&M have them discounted from RRP £8.99 to £2.99, the enjoyment and excitement on my face was priceless when I saw these and I proceeded to pick up as many in my shade or as close to my skin tone I could find! I also picked up a slight darker shade for when I have a tan. This could of ended up disastrous buying so many if I hated the foundation but luckily I LOVE IT! I have tried so so many foundations since I started wearing make up when I was fourteen, from all different brands, different types and textures from liquid, to matte, to low/high coverage. For such an in-expensive product I am so impressed.

It is so light-weight, I never feel like I have foundation on, I literally hate feeling caked in make up. The foundation gives a flawless finish and is perfect for my normal-sensitive skin. It blends really nicely. You do only have a small window when it comes to pumping it out the bottle and applying it to your skin as it does dry very quickly. Application is strange due to it being foam, it does take a while to get used to, but it does not budge, I can wear this for hours and know it still looks the same as how it did when I applied it this morning. And it doesn't break me out which is fab! I read a lot of reviews on how rubbish Airfoam is due to the texture and coverage but my view is the complete opposite. It also has SPF16 in which is great so I then don't have to apply sun-cream, when the UK has it's sunny moments. If you're the kind of person that likes a medium coverage and loves not feeling like you're even wearing foundation- this is for you! This is the perfect 'no-make up, make up' foundation. I ended up going back the week later to stock up on anther 3 bottles!

My only complaint is that it is discontinued in stores, you do have to find it online or in shops like B&M that sell it off as clearance. You can find this on ebay here or on the Maybelline website here

No comments:

Post a Comment