Wednesday 29 July 2015

Pretty Little Liar Addict Problems & Thoughts


PLL has taken over my life for easily the past 4 years. I began to watch the odd episode here and there when it was aired in the UK on Viva. After watching a few and being glued to the TV I watched it from the beginning illegally online, and I am hooked. There is some nights I genuinely have nightmares about 'A'. And whenever I see a black hoodie, well it's fair to say my first thought is of PLL. I love this programme because it is full of mystery and always leaves you wanting to know more, and of course the girls and their fashion style too is an inspiration. Now we are halfway through season 6 that is aired on Netflix finally *yay* I thought it would be a good time to write this post and look back on PLL over the years. 

Has it really only been 1 week since the last episode? 

Getting ready for an episode like...

Waiting for PLL on Tuesday night like

Easily binge watching a series in a day with no shame

The girls style and fashion is just... wow.  Gives you great inspo.

Feeling like you can never wear a black hoodie ever again 

And you freak whenever you see a red coat out in public

When we thought Ezra was A... WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU.

Getting angry when somebody says one of the 4 girls is A, no bitch NO

Or when somebody told me Caleb could be A...... EFF no.

Caleb.. really?....

But seriously who is A..I can't even think anymore

Charles, who what where when and why... SOMEONE EXPLAIN..

Reading all the theories like ahhhhhhhh

Having a mental breakdown when you think of the last ever episode, what will I do with my life after PLL?

Where is Maya, Cece, Jenna? Are they going to reappear? 

When a character you like joins the A team

Oh Toby as a Cop ayy... yesssssss *heart eye emoji*

Thinking I will die by the time we find out who A is

 When Marlene King starts teasing us on Twitter

When somebody has the TV remote but PLL is about to start *mute please*

Creepiest episode of them all. The Doll House. Literally I am still having nightmares

The relief when the girls escaped OMG 

And Aria... you copying Hanna's hairstyle now or????

When new PLL fans start talking about the show like they have been watching it for 5 years

Feeling like you need a large Vodka after each terrifying episode

When we THINK we have finally cracked who A is

When they make it look like someone is A and then takes it back

Having an emotional breakdown thinking about how long I have to wait until the next episode..

Then we learned there will be a season 7

Marlene King....

Whatever happens, we love it so.. ROLL ON NEXT EPISODE

Kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment