Sunday 9 August 2015

Daisy Marc Jacobs | Rollerball Review



I have been the biggest Marc Jacobs fan for years now. I have everything from, bags to perfumes, to jewellery. He is by far my most favourite designer. (please don't take this as bragging) I have been lucky enough to have been gifted and spoiled by my friends and family every year on birthdays/Christmas/valentines and my yearly anniversary's with my boyfriend with something so luxurious from the Marc by Marc Jacobs range. I first tried Daisy when I was around 14, and it was my first ever MBMJ product. Since then I have had all his perfumes but this one is a strong favourite. This year for my birthday I asked for a roller-ball. Which as you can see is such an easy and convenient way to carry perfume on the go. It is not bulky or heavy and is the perfect size to pop in any size bag or pocket for a top-up of perfume when your out!

As for the scent Daisy is a light, floral, delicate perfume. So feminine and perfect for spring/summer, although I wear it all year round. Any variation of Daisy I also love (Daisy Dream, Daisy 'Eau so fresh' and the others he has released)

Or as Marc says "Charming Daisy fragrance caresses with the fruity strawberry notes, intensive green aroma of violet leaf and sparkling spicy pink grapefruit. Its heart beats in floral rhythm, composed of silky and intoxicating gardenia, delicate violet, and jasmine petals. The powdery soft dry down is composed of white woods, vanilla and musk."

If you have never tried a Marc Jacobs perfume, go to your local department store and have a look at the wide range of perfumes he has I'm sure there will be one you are sure to fall in love with. They also come in all different sizes for whatever your price-range is!

No comments:

Post a Comment