Thursday 19 November 2015

My 1st SEPHORA Purchase!






I took my first trip to Sephora whilst on my last holiday to Spain back in September. I could of brought everything, I was in ore with so many products, new brands I heard of but never been available to see in the UK, and swatching so many pretty beauty products. But I didn't have much cash on me as it was our last day :( boo! Otherwise I would be bankrupt!!!
As many of you know I love Marc Jacobs and have all sorts of things by him but never dived into his beauty range until now! It was only a small Sephora so they didn't have a huge selection to choose from, but from what was there it was all so beautiful. The eye-shadows so pigmented, as well as pretty lipsticks. I decided on this lipstick called 'Have We Me?' a shimmering warm pretty pink. One of my most favourite pink shades of lipstick- not too dark/light or shimmery - Just the perfect colour. It's a sheer lipstick with a gel consistency so glides on the lips so well like butter and has a lovely vanilla scent! This was $29 Euros, so works out to be £21 here, which for a high end lipstick, is not so bad, I can't wait to go abroad again and raid Sephora properly or I might just have to place a sneaky order and give in to paying the price of shipping and tax!

If you have anything from the Marc Jacobs beauty range, I would love to hear your recommendations!



Love Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment