Saturday 14 November 2015

Zoella Beauty Christmas Products





I have always been a big fan of Zoella. She is one of the biggest beauty bloggers/vloggers out there and when you think of Youtube you immediately think "Zoella"... or is that just me? Obvious and cliché to say but she got me completely obsessed into the beauty blogging world along with her friend Tanya Burr who I also love!

I brought the Trio of Bath Fizzbars, Bath Bombinis and Foam Sweet Foam cleansing Gel. 

You can purchase them from here!


All the products smell really fresh, floral and girly. The packaging is.. amazing. Cute pastel colours and also rose gold, absolute favourite! The glass jar is possibly my favourite package wise, as it is so well thought and would make an awesome gift - you could re-use the jar again for other things which is always a plus! The bath fizzers come in a gold metallic cover, which you unwrap and pop in the bath, I must admit I couldn't just use one, I had to use a few to make the bath mega bubbly! They also smell similar original to Soak Opera from Zoe's first range. 

The Trio is so sweet, and again would make a nice gift and so inexpensive. They remind me of chocolate bars so much the way you unwrap and break of pieces to pop in your bath, I love how it tells you on the packaging 'Do Not Eat' because I must admit it does look like you could eat it! 


Foam Sweet Foam cleansing gel is really fruity, so nice to have in a shower of the morning, making you feel floral and fresh! 


Zoe is so good at getting the perfect scent, everything smells so sweet and delicate, floral, fresh but not in an over-powering way! It is suitable for all ages and Zoe really knows her target market and what is on-trend, If you haven't picked up anything from Zoella Beauty go into Superdrug and try something! You won't be disappointed!



Ellie x


No comments:

Post a Comment