Wednesday 25 November 2015

VIOLET - Marc Jacobs Perfume


Marc Jacobs will always in my eyes slay perfumes, everything down to the detail of the bottle to the scents are right up my street and the perfect luxury gift for any woman. 

This fragrance was limited edition and only available from World Duty Free, and I luckily got this gifted to me for my 20th birthday back in July.


I have not seen this available in many places but I have found a few online which seem to stock the perfume and retails between £40-£60.. (but maybe just check they're legit!) you can find some here, here & here.


It's a crowd-pleaser and that typical Marc Jacobs scent, the bottle itself is a shimmering iridescent purple pink which is so so pretty! With Green Apple, Bergamot and mild notes of Jasmine, Magnolia, Violet and White lily adds a delicate floral scent. 


If you're a Marc Jacobs fan like myself this is right up your street, and you won't be disappointed and of course it makes a beautiful Instagram picture! ;)

Ellie x



No comments:

Post a Comment