Thursday 7 April 2016

MY BABY SHOWERS!

I was so lucky to have 2 Baby Showers, one hosted by my friends and the other in my home town of Birmingham where the rest of my family live!

I got spoilt with presents, food, cake, games, decorations, keep-sakes & memories I will always cherish. I had a lovely afternoon at both, I am still so overwhelmed with how much effort and love that went into every aspect! I thought I would upload some of the photos here, if you would like a nosey, or if your planning a Baby shower and need some inspiration!






Lovely keep sake gifts for all the guests - pink trainer candles! My friends know how much Kurt and I love trainers, Kurt is deffo a sneaker freak, I love how they kept him in mind! 

















An amazing Baby Doll, made out of nappies/baby wipes/lotions/clothes/blankets/toys/teddies - such a cool idea and one of my fave presents, even though I still don't want to open it!












No comments:

Post a Comment