Sunday 19 July 2015

ESTEE LAUDER / BRONZE GODDESS




Like most beauty products, it was the power of social media that brought Bronze Goddess to my attention. Until I became interested in blogging I didn't know that this collection existed and from what I can see it has been going on for some time now. Every year Bronze Goddess gets re-released for the summer but the package seems to change. This is the perfect SUMMER scent, when I think of the summer months this is the smell that comes to mind. A blend of Vanilla, Coconut, Bergamot, Warm Amber and Tiare Flower. This is now a staple in my perfume collection, and it retails for only £47. Aswell how gorgeous is this bottle? this dip-dye feel of the bottle and warming summer colours makes me love this perfume so much more! The only thing that disappoints me (just a little) is I feel that I have to top it up every few hours as the scent does start to fade away- not that I mind because it smells gorgeous and I am always spritzing perfume throughout the day as apart of my routine. But I just wished it lasted that tiny little bit longer! I will be wearing this all summer long and I may have to pick up another before they sell out to get me through the year! Have you smelt this fragrance or purchased it to? I would love to hear your thoughts!


Ellie x


No comments:

Post a Comment