Sunday 20 September 2015

Frozen / Lush Cosmetics


Frozen Bath bomb - £3.95

Every time I go into Lush, I cannot help myself but to come out with something, it really is an addiction!


Now Lush have finally released the limited addition items that they only had in the Lush Oxford Street Store, everywhere, I can finally get my hands on some of the items I have been dying to try for ages now. One of them being the Frozen bath bomb... Not only for the name and my love of the film but because I have seen other bloggers use it- and it honestly looks incredible! So of course, I had to jump on the bandwagon!


As the sticker says... "do you want a bath bomb, do you want to splash and play" I'm not the only one singing this line am I? If you honestly have no idea what I'm on about, go and watch the Disney movie 'Frozen' and you will understand...


This is what Lush has to say about the product themselves, and I couldn't say it better!


"Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play? Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver lustre. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods. If your days felt like a series of doors in yor face, this shiny sky blue bomb filled with sparkle provides the perfect fairytale ending. Step in, take a deep breath and let it go!"


And as you can see I'm not the only one that loved the bath and wanted to get in but my puppy Kobe did too! If you can get your hands on this, you're sure to not be disappointed! 









No comments:

Post a Comment