Sunday 13 December 2015

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Starter Kit


Emma Hardie Amazing Face Starter Kit £23.00 here

I was gifted this for my birthday which yes, was forever ago now.. But I really like to try skin products normally for quite a while before a review. Being a complete lover and addict of the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I had heard this cleansing balm was on par, therefore I have been excited to try this. The cleansing balm isn't cheap but I received it in this starter kit which only retails for £23 - bargain! The kit also comes with the Buff and Polish Cleansing Cloth & the Amazing Age Support Cream (now I hope I'm not ageing just yet as I'm only 20 but there is no harm in putting it off for as long as possible lol!)

The cleansing balm itself contains Moringa seed extract, wild sea fennel and Vitamin E it help minimize pores. Orange, Neroli and Mandarin extracts help to rejuvenate and revitalise the skin also. Jasmine, Cedar wood & Rose helps re-hydrate and re-condition dry skin (which being pregnant I so need!) I really love the smell of the cleanser, it is fresh and natural and not overpowering. I think I actually prefer the scent of this over my trusty cleanse and polish by Liz Earle. The texture is something I have not tried before and wasn't sure if I could get to grips with putting an oily balm over my face as opposed to a cream, but it is really lovely! Late night after a bath is when I love to use this, feels like a real treat. The balm breaks down make-up really easy and is safe to use on the eyes to, personally I do prefer to do a separate eye care process though. Now a little goes a long way, as it is oil based a size of a 2 pence piece is perfect!

The ageing cream is a really nice moisturiser that I like to use at night time, it feels really luxurious and really nourishes the skin. It is set to help plump the skin and provides an instant tightening and lifting appearance. I only have a sample size of this but it is a really lovely product but more for the mature woman/adult! 

I would really like to try other products from Emma Hardie, I would love to hear your recommendations!


No comments:

Post a Comment