Sunday 7 February 2016

LUSH HAUL

So this post is way way overdue, but 2016 has been a busy busy month! But I managed to pick up some bits and pieces from LUSH in the January sales! Mostly Christmas orientated but oh well! Enjoy! 

I picked up the 'Merry Christmas' & 'Fire Cracker' boxes as they was half price, I also picked a face mask and several other bath bombs too.




Fire Cracker included:

  • The Experimenter
  • Intergalactic
  • Candy Mountain Bubble bar
Merry Christmas included:
  • Peeping Santa Bubble bar
  • Golden Wonder
  • Cinders
  • Dashing Santa
  • Lord of Misrule
Now you can't get some of these now Christmas is over but I was so impressed with the amount of bath bombs you get for the price. I wish I had invested and took the time and effort to look into the boxes Lush do before. They are much better value for money and you get to try a great variety! I cannot wait to try more.

I also picked up:


  • Cosmetic Warrior face mask
  • Avobath
  • Yoga Bomb
  • Honeybee
  • So White
  • Yuzu & Cocao bubbleroon
This was my first time in a Lush sale - now it took me hours and hours to access the website as it kept crashing, but I managed to grab a load of bargains, all this came to around £40, which normally would retail easily between £60-£80 with the boxes too. It was well worth the effort and I am now fully stocked until easily March/April (even though that won't stop me buying more haha!)

My favourite so far have been Cinders, Avobath & Honeybee as they smell gorgeous and really relaxing. If your looking for a fun and interesting bath bomb, Intergaltic & The Expiermenter I would recommend every time as they make your bath look wild!















No comments:

Post a Comment